The Trade Development Fund
The Trade Development Fund is a unique Waqf-based development fund model in MDBs that was created to build-up and provide charitable resources for funding trade-related initiatives and interventions.
Why To Support TDFD ?
Design And Deliver Needed Trade Related Technical Assistance Projects/Activities To Support Member Countries
Shariah Compliant Trade Tools And Mechanisms
Gain Experience And Expertise Through Trade-Related Technical Assistance And Knowledge Sharing
Work Closely With
Communities In Need
TDFD And COVID-19 Support
The year 2021 witnessed many challenges due to COVID-19. TDFD repositioned its purpose to provide support to fight the negative effects of the pandemic.
TDFD offers a wide range of support in the form of grants and
technical assistance for:
- Immediate provision of food supplies and medical devices targeted at the fragile communities, contribute to health resilience efforts and enhance the protection of the population and the medical staff working in the fight against COVID-19
- Export Launchpad: The action aims to support SMEs via providing training for trainers and development of experts on export topics in a selected Member Country to promote their exports and reduce the effect of COVID-19.
- Trade-Related Capacity Building and Training in collaboration with accredited training providers. The training aims to support SMEs’ human and institutional building to enhance their ability to market their products. This activity targets women in trade and will support the efforts to mobilize resources to build the capital of the TDFD and increase outreach programs/projects.
- Simplified administration and documentation, since ITFC is the financier on record.
- Introduction of new investors to consider financing respective member countries.
The Training Programs allows for trainees to:
- Identify the main concepts and methodologies in marketing research;
- Understand the main criteria for selecting the international markets;
- Identify the main components of the marketing mix;
- Identify the different factors that affect the export prices;
- Understand the development of international trade.
- Know how the international agreements help countries to be competitive
Support Islamic Development Bank (IsDB)- ITFC’s initiatives under the African Continental Free Trade Agreement (AfCFTA). The interventions include supporting AfCFTA operational instruments, development of national strategies , specially in the context of COVID-19 Pandemic to lift systemic trade and investment barriers.
TDFD focuses on targeting
philanthropies to build up the
resources of the Waqf account that will lead to provide More to member countries
WE SHARE THE SAME HUMANITARIAN GOALS, BY WORKING TOGETHER WE DELIVER REAL HELP THROUGH INNOVATIVE WAYS
Sorry this content is not available !
sorry, this content is not available right now, you can check it later